.MOI

Anti-counterfeiting: Alibaba unveils its new takedown device

September 8, 2017

The e-commerce giant Alibaba has taken another step in the fight against counterfeiting and the protection of intellectual property rights.

The company has just launched a platform for the protection of intellectual property rights (IPP) comprising in particular a simplified takedown procedure enabling the rapid withdrawal of counterfeit products from the Alibaba market place.

The IPP includes an automated system of analysis and validation of complaints, as well as a team of experts dedicated to the control of the reported products.

Rights holders can register accounts on the platform for free and submit reports of fake products found on the company’s online shopping sites. All the services are available not only in Chinese and English, but also in French, Russian and Spanish.

The advantage of this service is that complaints can be handled within 24 hours instead of three or four days as was previously the case.

During a one-month pilot program that began last June, 96% of complaints about fake products were processed within 24 hours and 83% resulted in the withdrawal of reported products. The remaining 17% were rejected for insufficient evidence of infringement.

The IP Twins team is available for market place takedowns. Please contact us at info@iptwins.com.

A lire également :

← Contrefaçon : Alibaba dévoile son nouveau dispositif de lutte

8/9/2017 Le géant de l'e-commerce chinois, (...)

ZACR deletes non-migrated domains →

September 7, 2017 Earlier this year, IP Twins (...)
.MOI
ICANN ACCREDITED REGISTRAR TMCH OFFICIAL AGENT VERISIGN ACCREDITED REGISTRAR RESTENA (.LU) ACCREDITED REGISTRAR CENTRANIC ACCREDITED REGISTRAR AFNIC ACCREDITED REGISTRAR EURID ACCREDITED REGISTRAR NOMINET ACCREDITED REGISTRAR FICORA ACCREDITED REGISTRAR RIGHTSIDE ACCREDITED REGISTRAR DONUTS ACCREDITED REGISTRAR ZA CENTRAL REGISTRY ACCREDITED REGISTRAR ZA CENTRAL REGISTRY : .AFRICA ACCREDITED REGISTRAR

Droits des détenteurs (ICANN)
Politique de suppression de domaine expirés
Conditions de service proxy
Conditions Générales de Vente
Conditions Particulières Noms de domaine
Réclamations